skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Our New House
Thanks to all for the prayers! God has been so faithful through this process and we are very excited about the new house! It's only 15 minutes from where we are now and we still have the townhouse until May 20th, so we're looking at a mid-May move-in. 
4 comments:
Congratulations. I'm so happy for you guys. I look forward to seeing you actually move in.
I wish you many blessings and happy years in this home.
Thanks for all of your hard work on this, Jeff! We are so thankful!
I check in on all of you from time to time. Just found the pics of you new house. Looks so big. How many rooms are in it? Congratulations!
Can't wait to see you all.
Love Nola
Thx, Nola! It only has three bedrooms right now, but there are lots of other rooms and a big basement that is only half finished. We hope to finish the rest of the basement within the next few years and add a couple of bedrooms so we can have room for family and friends to visit and stay with us (hint, hint) ;-)
Post a Comment